1st Annual Family Fun Walk
Date: 12 November 2022
Venue: The James and Ethel Gray Park, Melrose
The 1st Annual Family Fun Walk is a fundraising event organised by Afrika Tikkun Foundation in partnership with The James and Ethel Gray Park Foundation. All funds raised will be used to further Afrika Tikkun Foundation’s mission to reduce youth unemployment and child poverty in South Africa. The event is open to all age groups. By registering to take part, participants agree to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
• It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that they are adequately prepared to participate in this event.
• Participants must adhere to any instructions and restrictions throughout the event as applied by the event organisers and marshals.
• Only participants who have registered prior to the event or upon arrival at the event will be allowed to participate.
• Participants must treat other people with courtesy, respect and proper regard for the duration of the event.
• Participants must ensure the safety of others, the environment and self during the event.
• The following behaviour will not be tolerated; violent and abusive behaviour; harassment and intimidation; public disturbance; theft; arson and vandalism.
• The consumption of alcohol is expressly forbidden.
• Weapons of any sort are expressly forbidden.
• In registering for the 1st Annual Family Fun Walk, participants consent to being photographed/filmed for future promotions by Afrika Tikkun Foundation and The James and Ethel Gray Park Foundation. Images and/or footage may be used in printed material and online (including social media).
• It is a condition of participation in the event that Afrika Tikkun Foundation and The James and Ethel Grey Park Foundation directors, staff and partners are absolved from all liability arising from injury or damage howsoever caused (whether fatal or otherwise) arising out of participating in the event. Participation in the event is on the distinct understanding that whilst every precaution will be taken to ensure everyone’s safety, participants do so at their own risk.
• Individuals who do not adhere to these Terms and Conditions will be asked to leave the event.